The SDC is participating in World Oral Health Day with an event to:
- Promote a culture of oral health and dental care, as prevention is always better than curing.
- Raise the culture of the society to know more about the cure options and its different types.
- Educate the society about their rights towards the dentist.
- Promote health education of the most important common diseases that affect oral and dental health and explain the ways of Prevention.
- Correction of common oral and dental health mistakes deployed between community groups
- Answer the inquiries regarding oral and dental health.
- Spread the culture of volunteerism among the students and refine their skills.
- Dental check-ups and referral of the necessary conditions to Taibah University DentalClinics.
- Statistical work and research about the State of Oral and Dental Health among Al-Madinah Citizen